Riding a two-wheeler on the roads of India is not a risk-free task. Two-wheelers are more prone to accidents than any other vehicle. Various natural calamities like flood, earthquake, etc. also can damage the property, not sparing our two-wheeler. These reasons are enough to understand how important it is to have a two-wheeler insurance. A two-wheeler insurance plan can help reduce the expenses that has been incurred due to any disaster no matter whether the disaster is man-made or natural. Two-wheeler insurance can act as a shield to the two-wheeler and the owner at the times of any unforeseen disaster. It is always a wise decision to buy a two-wheeler insurance and have stress free ride.
What is two-wheeler insurance?
Two-wheeler insurance is a very important part of the general insurance. Two -wheeler insurance is a motor insurance that is considered just for the two-wheelers. It is mandatory by law to have a two-wheeler insurance. As per the Motor Vehicle Act, insuring the two-wheeler owned is compulsory. A two-wheeler insurance is carefully designed to be the best partner for the owned two-wheeler.Two-wheeler insurance basically covers any loss due to natural disasters, man-made disasters, accidents on roads, personal accident cover for owner-driver and third-party liability
Benefits of buying a two-wheeler insurance from Bharti AXA
Two-wheeler insurance can help avoid financial losses by acting as a protection against the financial losses gained due to mishaps. Two-wheeler insurance provides with personal accident cover and is also a legal defender.
- Bharti AXA offers different types of two-wheeler plan.
- Bharti AXA has different plans for old bike and different plans for new bikes, covering different requirements for each.
- Bharti AXA provides with comprehensive two-wheeler insurance. Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance covers any damage caused to the owner as well as the owned two-wheeler, this is called own-damage or OD. Comprehensive two-wheeler insurance also covers the third-party liability.
- Bharti AXA provides with third party liability coverage insurance. Third party coverage provides coverage to third party injuries and also to their damaged property.
- Bharti AXA also provides ways to intensify the two-wheeler insurance by providing depreciation cover add-on. Depreciation cover acts as a shield from paying depreciation on the expenses of repair or at the time of replacing parts of the two-wheeler.
- Bharti AXA provides with facilities to the insurance policy holder who hasn’t made a claim for a stipulated period of time to file for a No Claim Bonus (NCB) which acts as a discounted premium rate for the later to be paid premiums.
- Bharti AXA two-wheeler insurance also provide cashless garages where the insured two-wheeler can get the repairs done and the owner does not need to pay anything as the insurance provider will settle the expenses.
- Bharti AXA provides 24×7 reliable customer services which makes it very easy for the customers to clear any doubt regarding any issues in the insurance plan at any time of the day as there is help available 24×7 in just a call.
- All these factors make Bharti AXA the best provider of two-wheeler insurance.